Centre for Advanced Materials Application, v.v.i. SAS – CEMEA SAS
Dúbravská cesta 9, 845 11 Bratislava
Elections to the Supervisory Board of scientific research institution
The Scientific Board of the Centre of Excellence for advanced materials application of the Slovak Academy of Sciences in Bratislava announces the election of members of the Supervisory Board of a public research institution (hereinafter only „v. v. i.“).
Name and registered office of the organization: Centre for Advanced Materials Application, v.v.i., Slovak Academy of Sciences, Dúbravská cesta 9, 845 11 Bratislava (hereinafter only „organization“).
Function specification: each applicant for a nomination must meet the following eligibility:
- is of good repute and has full legal capacity,
- has been employed by the organization for at least half of the established working hours,
- has a university degree of at least 2nd degree in a field of study corresponding to the subject of activity of the organization or in a related field or in one of the fields of study of the subgroup of fields of study economics and management obtained at a university in the Slovak Republic or education abroad and content equivalent.
Number of seats to be filled by election: 4
List of submitted documents in accordance with the model election and nomination rules for the position of a member of the Supervisory Board of a public research institution:
- Application signed by the candidate,
- Presentation of the candidate’s idea of his work on the Supervisory Board v. v. i.,
- Extract from the criminal record not older than 3 months,
- Confirmation from the human resources department that he / she is in an employment relationship with the organization for at least half of the established working hours
Deadline for submission of applications: 27.01.2022 12:00 PM, in the case of sending by post, the consignment must be delivered to the secretariat of the organization by this deadline.
Method of submission of documents: deliver all documents in person or by post to the secretariat of the organization, which is at the Institute of Physics of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, Dúbravská cesta 9, 1st floor (Mrs. Rebeca Voleková). Presentation – the candidate’s ideas about his work on the Supervisory Board must be sent in pdf form electronically to the address of the chair of the scientific board of the organization (firstname.lastname@example.org) for publication on the organization’s website.
Place and time of the interview and election: meeting room on 1 st floor on the Institute of Electrical Engineering of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, Dúbravská cesta 9. The interview with the candidates will take place by videoconference on 03.02.2022 at 10:00 AM. The election of the members of the Supervisory Board will take place by videoconference and immediately after the interviews with the candidates.
In Bratislava 10.01.2022
Dr. Peter Šiffalovič, DrSc.
Chair of the Scientific Council of the Organization